(NAPSI)—When was the last time you gave your home’s exterior some TLC? With fall on the way, now is a good time to get a jump start on these home projects!
• Paint—The paint on your house’s exterior can fade and chip, especially after a hot summer. Before winter hits, take the time to repaint your house. Be sure to pressure wash the exterior and let fully dry beforehand.
• Exterior Doors—If your front or back door’s finish or paint is chipped or dull, you may want to consider a refresh. Remove the door from its frame, then sand, prime and paint or re-stain the door. After re-hanging the door once it’s dry, you can add a new lock or re-use your old lock. Use 3-IN-ONE® Lock Dry Lube to prevent dirt and debris from sticking to the mechanism inside keeping your lock lubricated.
• Windows—Inspect window screens and replace or repair them if you notice any tears. You should also inspect the rubber seals on your windows and replace any that are cracked. Finally, consider re-painting your window frames to give your windows a little fall facelift.
• Garage—It’s important to give your garage door some attention especially if it squeaks with every open and close. Use 3-IN-ONE® Garage Door Lube monthly to not only lubricate the hinges, tracks, chains, pulleys and latches, but to simultaneously prevent rust and corrosion. This will ensure your garage door operates smoothly and quietly.
• Roof—Inspect your roof for damaged or broken shingles and make repairs. Remove any debris, such as fallen leaves or sticks, from your roof and gutters.