(NAPSI)—A recent trend in travel is taking many people far—and you can be among them.
The Way to Travel Today
Here’s what’s going on:
• Subscription travel is increasingly popular.
• According to recent research, 55% of American travelers belong to a travel subscription club or are interested in joining one.
• Saving money is the primary reason for joining. For example, members of Travel + Leisure GO, part of the world’s most influential travel brand, save on average 25% on bookings and up to 60% off at 600,000+ hotels and resorts, car rentals, tours, excursions and more—with no waiting on cash back or points.
A World Of Perks For Savvy Travelers
Adventure seekers in that travel club get expert advice from the editorial team at Travel + Leisure magazine, preferred pricing and big savings on travel, members-only perks and access to a personal concierge to help take vacations to the next level. Each member’s personal concierge can help travelers create the vacations they’ve only dreamed about, build itineraries, book airfare and rental cars, as well as make hard-to-get dinner reservations at 1,500 restaurants around the world, provide exclusive access to popular sporting events, concerts, culinary VIP and wine events and more.
With savings on every trip, members quickly earn back their membership fees after booking just one or two getaways.
Members also get 110% Best Price Guarantee on cruises with up to $1,500 onboard credits, and savings on parks, shows, and attractions. Plus you can get inspired for future adventures with a subscription to Travel + Leisure magazine, included with membership.
A vacation planning and booking gateway lets you explore curated travel itineraries on featured destinations and then build and book your next dream vacation with a quick call. You can choose from thousands of destinations around the globe or design your own trip with recommendations, activity ideas, and tips from the experts.
You can preview savings with a trial membership, and sign up for the platform when you’re ready to book an itinerary, says Fiona Downing, Chief Membership Officer Travel + Leisure GO.
Four more ways travelers can save money and have fun:
1. Travel during “shoulder season”, the less popular travel times such as early autumn at the beach and winter in Europe.
2. Find free things to do. Look for concerts in the park and museums that are free on certain days of the week.
3. Eat like a local. Visit local markets and food stands for a taste of the area’s cuisine.
4. Keep souvenirs to a minimum. Take lots of photos instead.
For further facts and tips, www.go.travelandleisure.com.