(NAPSI)—Vehicle manufacturers are conducting the largest safety recall in U.S. history to replace defective airbags, but need YOUR help to repair YOUR vehicle to help avoid the risk that a defective airbag could kill or seriously injure you and your passengers. Authorized dealerships and stores in your area are replacing defective airbags for FREE.
What You Should Do
Check your VIN:
• Find your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) located on the bottom driver’s side corner of your windshield.
• Check to see if you have an airbag recall at NHTSA.gov/recalls or AirbagRecall.com (for Sterling Bullet only, refer to the manufacturer website).
Schedule your FREE Urgent Repair:
• Call your nearest local dealership or store to schedule a FREE repair.
• Alternate transportation may be available for FREE.
• Your safety is important to every vehicle manufacturer! Contact your vehicle manufacturer from the table if you require any assistance.