(NAPSI)—“Today is the day I will clean all the things!” We’ve all been there. We wake up with boundless energy and enthusiasm, ready to tackle the never-ending cleaning and organizing to-do list. But let’s face it, this motivation dwindles quickly because the list is daunting. Keep your home in order with these easy tasks.
• Make the beds every morning to brighten up a room and make it look pulled together.
• Put away clean clothes in closets and drawers right after washing.
• Pick up the miscellaneous items left on nightstands every day.
• When the central room of your home is organized, it does wonders for the rest of the house. Fold blankets, fluff pillows and stack magazines. Hide the remaining clutter in baskets—they look decorative but hide clutter.
• Dust furniture every week to add a shine to the room.
• Vacuum hard floors and carpets weekly.
• Eliminate stains from rugs and carpets with Spot Shot® Instant Carpet Stain Remover. Whether you spilled your morning coffee or found a month-old spaghetti stain, Spot Shot easily and quickly removes food, drink, dirt and pet stains.
• Remove scuff marks from hardwood floors by rubbing the mark with a clean tennis ball until it disappears.
• Put dirty dishes into the dishwasher immediately after a meal.
• Clean countertops with a mix of equal parts water and apple cider vinegar every evening.
• Place a lemon peel in your garbage disposal and run it for a fresh scent.
• Wipe down sinks, mirrors, shower doors and counters for an instant upgrade every week.
• Cover the showerhead and faucets with a plastic bag filled with vinegar to remove mineral deposits as needed.
Learn more about Spot Shot® Instant Carpet Stain Remover at SpotShot.com and pick up a can at Walmart.
Download high-resolution, print_quality graphic and MS Word document